Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Fine Fuckers

Fine, I'll post. My life pretty much sucks ass right now. Here I am in college town bored out of my fucking head. The problem? Well, as it turns out the college I used to go is only nationally accredited - that our accredidation is recognized only with reference to grants, loans, state scholarships, etc. This means that none of my credits transfer. This means I am mad and am refusing to take classes for this term. And since I am still jobless, I have nothing to do. Nothing.... at all... and the only girl I care about just told me she wants space... yea... my life sucks ass right now.,..

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pooooor Maaaat.

5:23 PM  
Blogger MattyP said...

Hmmm... anonymous huh? Calling me "Matt" narrows the field fucker.... I will find your ass...

12:22 AM  
Blogger Original Blog-surfer said...

Dude, that does suck. Call me.

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home