Wednesday, August 31, 2005

The Duck

Hey I am the faggot's twin: Matty P's twin.
It's her face. It's not an outy, its an inny. That is how I would describe it.
There is a guy I work with who is really good looking, I mean Johnny Depp good looking, in fact every time I see him I thank God I am the straight twin. Not really, but seriously he is good looking. Anyway he walked past the other day and told me we were taking a break early, I said thanks and he kept walking. As I took off my head phones I heard what seemed to be a kissing sound and I turned to see him putting his arm around a female. Now that right there is not wrong in the least in fact the more girls your arms are around the better, it was the thought that popped into my head. It was in fact "What the f**k, she looks like a duck." Yes, people one of the best looking guys I know is in fact humping a duck. It is just wrong. Her body is not bad at all, it is actually fairly nice, but the face...oh god that face. I just think it is a sad world we live in where in order to "get some" you have to choose the duck option.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kirsti said...

Duck? Really. Maybe she's gay and lets him have hot lesbian orgies with her?

3:57 AM  
Blogger JeannaBelle said...

wow, duck, that's not cool. Maybe she's really nice? ok, maybe he's getting paid?

2:58 PM  
Blogger JeannaBelle said...

mattyp: you're beautiful too! (thanks, you made my day!)

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home