Thursday, June 30, 2005

How I Feel About Stupid-Ass Motherfuckers

I just want to talk a little bit about guys that don't know how to treat women. I have a friend going through this shit right now and it just really pisses me the fuck off. I find it hard to comprehend how a guy with a gorgeous, loving, godly girlfriend can't seem to figure out that the relationship is not all about him. By definition, a relationship involves two or more people, and some guys always forget about the other half of their reltionaship. This indicates to me that they don't seem to be intrested in a relationship at all. At that point, its all about them. And then when the shit's finally over - when the relationship is ended by one or the other - they realize, "Oh shit! I had something really good and now I fucked up." The problem is, a lot of the time, they still are focused on themselves. Its like, "Oh shit, I had something good and now I don't have anything at all. Poor me." The focus is still not on their "once-partner". The focus is on what they had and what they lost. It's still all about them. These guys are insecure and very dependent mother-fuckers that miss thier mommy's and need someone ( i.e. a really awesome woman) to wipe their asses for them. These types of girls, however, don't necessariy need to be ass-wiping these lazy mother-fuckers. They should be kicking them in their little useless nuts. But these girls are just mature enough to know that they need to take care of the other half of the relationship (i.e. the guy) and that's awesome. That's what a relationship requires, but the shit has to be two-sided. You can't have a girl constantly taking care of herself and her dumbass boyfriend. That shit just pisses me the fuck off, and I think guys like that need to be knocked upside their head with a shovel or some other blunt intrusment repeatedly until they realize what a dumbass motherfucker they are and start wiping their own ass. Someday I'll tell you guys how I really feel about this shit.

5 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

Easy there, if you're talking about who I think you are, I am good friends with both people...

5:47 AM  
Blogger MattyP said...

No dude, its cool. You don't know who I'm talking about.

1:17 PM  
Blogger Original Blog-surfer said...

Alright!! More drama...Sweet. Fight...fight...fight... Anyway...update already...

8:00 AM  
Blogger Kirsti said...

DRAMA! Stop the DRAMA! No more! I forbid it!

1:45 AM  
Blogger Danelle said...

I have been a victim of this just recently so I totally agree. At least SOME guys realize how shitty some guys are. :)

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home