Saturday, November 04, 2006

My Boss

Well it's been a while. Thought I would hop on and rant a little bit about my boss. Ever meet somone who are so incredibly stupid, you can't imagine how they could get stupider, and then they prove you wrong by going and doing it - get stupider, that is? Yea, welcome to my life. When I first got this job as a cook at a popular restraunt, I liked my supervisor. To protect the innocent, his name is Brett. Brett was a fun guy to work with. He had a good sense of humor and was pretty laid back, so I overlooked it when he constantly disapeared in the middle of dinner, or fucked up orders, or did dumb shit. I overlooked it for about 6 months. Then I started to realize, "Wow, this guy is fucking retarded!" Not only that, but as time went on, I found myself taking on more and more of his supervising responsibilities. Before long, I found myself doing virtually everything - including telling him what to do. It was at this point that I realized, "Holy Shit, I am fucking retarded!" Here I was, bending over backwards for this guy, and I realized I didn't even like the cock-monger. Not because he was any less likable. Just because one of my pet peeves is lazy, loud-mouthed, shit-filled, prick-licking, dumb-as-all-fucking-hell retards. That's all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home